La Grande was a city in the Pre-War state of Oregon, located in Eastern Oregon along the Grande Ronde River.
Important Events Edit
For some important events in La Grande before the Divergence, look here.
Post Divergence Edit
- 2037-A Wonderglue facility is established in La Grande
- 2049-Sunset Sarsaparilla opens a small bottling facility in La Grande
- 2052-Grande Pharmaceuticals is founded in La Grande
- 2054-La Grande receives an influx of troops to oversee materials for military weapons and the construction of a United States Army base
- 2054-Ground is broken for the construction of Vault 89 in La Grande
- 2057-Construction of a military base begins just outside La Grande
- 2260-Construction of the Brown Military Base is completed
- 2264-Vault 89 is completed after prolonged labor shortages and lack of resources. It contained two G.E.C.K.s and was to be used as a control vault.
- 2267-Nuclear missles pass through La Grande en route to ICBMDF-Oregon
- May-Sept, 2066-Due to food rationing in Denver, Colorado, the National Guard is called into La Grande to secure food from local farmers and stores in the area
- July, 2066-Riots break out in Downtown La Grande to protest the National Guard taking food. The U.S. Army is called in to settle the dispute
- July 27, 2066-U.S. Army officials arrest potential leaders of the La Grande Food Riots, and either send them to prison or to be executed in private for being, 'Chinese Spies'. More rioting ensues
- August, 2266-The National Guard and U.S. Army are pulled out of La Grande as riots end and food is secured
- 2267-More and more American troops use La Grande as a rest stop while heading to Alaska on I-84, I-82, I-90, and I-5 to combat the Chinese in Anchorage
- 2270-Chryslus Motors opens a new plant in La Grande to help with the shortage of its new Fusion Cars
- 2271-The Friz-Cola Company is founded in La Grande to combat Nuka-Cola and Sunset Sarsaparilla
- July 4, 2276-Grand celebrations begin in La Grande to celebrate the Tricentennial of the U.S.
- October 23, 2077-The Great War begins and ends. La Grande is targeted by two nukes, one for the city and one for its nearby military base. ICBMDF-Oregon shoots down the missle headed for the main city, the base suffers a direct hit with a minor nuclear explosion do to failures in the Chinese bomb
- 2150-Vault 89 opens and the dwellers begin to repopulate La Grande. They use one of the G.E.C.K.s in the city.
- 2154-Grande Ronde City is formed by the dwellers of Vault 89. They use the remaining G.E.C.K. to revitalize the surrounding area
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.