Place the following at the top of the article, below any page management templates:
|image desc =
|hair color =
|eye color =
|facial hair =
|head add ons =
|tag skills =
Main title/"headline" of the infobox. By default, the name of the current page without any disambiguation suffixes (i.e. terms in brackets at the end) is used.
File name of image(s) (without "File:") to be displayed below main header and above main infobox content.
Description for image, displayed below the image.
Race/Species of character. (Human, Ghoul, Etc)
The gender of the character, if known.
Which factions or actors character is associated with, if any.
Which role character performs within its organization, if any; the character's occupation.
Which rank character holds within its organization, if any.
Location(s) at which the character can be found.
Family/relatives of this character, if any.
- Leave blank if the character is known to be alive.
- If dead, enter "Deceased"
- If missing, enter "Missing"
- If missing and presumed dead, enter "Missing (presumed deceased)"
The exact age of the character, if known.
The exact birthdate/year of the character, if known.
The exact deathdate/year of the character, if known.
Hair color used by character.
Eye color used by character.
Hairstyle used by character.
Height of the character
- This is a numerical value with a base of 1.0 or using the Imperial or Metric system
- Preferably do not use "tall" or "short"
Weight of the character
- This is a numerical value using the Imperial or Metric system
- Preferably do not use "fat" or "slim"
SPECIAL base values for character.
SPECIAL stats of character as they are modified by armor or clothing.
Derived statistics of the character.
Tag skills of character.
Traits of character.
AI attributes for combat behaviors.
Designer/writer of the character.