Hello all, I am Kastera1000, but everyone here usually calls me Kastera or Kas. I am an administrator here at the Fallout RP wiki.
I find role playing and writing characters to be very entertaining activities and I know a large amount about the Fallout series and universe, so it only made sense that I would eventually gravitate to a Fallout RP wiki. If you want to know more about me, check out my user page at Nukapedia. If you have issues concerning the wiki, drop me a line on my talk page.
This section is dedicated to keeping track of characters that I develop on this wiki as I develop them, telling you their name and a brief description of them. If the description compels you, have a go and read the article. So far I have completed ten, but I will continually create more as inspiration strikes me and when I have the time to write them out.
- Theodore "Texas" Calhoun: Born 2214 in a trapping settlement in Northern Utah, Calhoun is a gunslinger and survivalist that wanders the wastes after wasteland turmoil took away most everything he had.
- Zhōu Wěi Gāng: Born 2218 in San Francisco, California, Zhōu is a Shi adept at martial arts that, after escaping his would-be execution, is seeking to regain lost honor after a misunderstanding sullied his family name.
- Cayuga: Born 2251 in New Harahan, Louisiana, Cayuga became mentally retarded, but remarkable perceptive after getting a bump on the head and nearly drowning. When sent on a spiritual vision quest by his tribe, he would learn more about the outside wasteland than he bargained for.
- Daniel "Danny Boy" Grigsby: Born 2241 in Junktown in the NCR, Grigsby is a retired caravaneer who set up a tavern at the 188 Trading Post and is currently trying to move on after his son was presumably killed in action at the Second Battle of Hoover Dam.
- Lucille "Lucy" Harper: Born 2260 in the Hidden Valley bunker complex, Harper was once a Brotherhood of Steel scribe but left to join the Followers of the Apocalypse after feeling the Brotherhood had lost sight of what the original Brotherhood had set out to do.
- César "Monty" Montero-Dominguez: Born 2254 in Baja, California, Montero-Dominquez was a sniper in the New California Republic Army before he was hastily court-martialed on fraudulent charges, forced out of the military and into the mercenary business.
- Leonard Townes: Born 2258 in the Lost Hills bunker in California, Townes is the brilliant, yet insufferable Head Scribe of the Order of the Sword for the Brotherhood of Steel in the Mojave.
- Hiitheti' Tho'wa'unochu: Born 2247 in The Basin in Colorado, Hiitheti' was a tribal shaman displaced from Colorado after war with Caesar's Legion and has made it his goal in life to warn other tribes to the west of the "Chief and his Hordes".
- Rae Briggs: Born 2255 in New Adytum, Briggs reluctantly synthesizes and distributes chems in the Mojave to support herself and her crippled father.
- Suzanne Charbonnier: Born 2269 in the Southeastern Capital Wasteland, Charbonnier is the lieutenant of the Warrington Militia and is determined to flush the raiders out of the area and bring peace to her part of the wasteland.
This section is dedicated to keeping track of the roleplays in which I have participated. If you want to see a character of mine "in action", take a look below.
|RP#||RP title||Character||RP teaser|
| || || ||In 2280, the Enclave in Utah seek to bring themselves into an alliance with the New California Republic in preparation for the Second Battle of Hoover Dam; nevertheless, the Enclave's High Command and Caesar's Legion has sent representatives to Phoenix Military Base to flesh out an agreement as per Operation Presumption. Proceedings go hairy when wastelanders seeking shelter from a freak sandstorm and are deemed a threat to the Enclave-Legion alliance.|
| || || ||In the later half of 2281, a band of various wastelanders join up at the Mojave Outpost, first to track down an Enclave soldier gone rogue, and later assault a slave camp run by Caesar's Legion. They return late at night and agree to escort a gambler to the New Vegas Strip.|
| || || ||While escorting a gambler to the New Vegas Strip, a band of wastelanders are forced to take out a camp of Vipers. Soon after, they stop in Novac where the bodyguard by trade is able to talk about his past trauma with a fellow veteran. The band makes it into Freeside that evening, where they discovered a couple of White Gloves trying to cover up a murder, which they report to The King.|
| || || ||After determining that only they could stop the murderous rampage of the White Gloves and their Omerta goons, a group of wastelanders stake out Freeside in search of a lead. They find it and with some interrogation, discover the source of the kidnappings. They find the source in the outskirts of Vegas and bring a stop to it. They retire at last to The Tops for dinner and entertainment, but they just can't escape trouble...|
| || || ||When a tribal far away from home stumbled upon the Enclave presence in Chicago around 2290, he learned that he could get back home if he helped in the fight against the Mutant Liberation Army.|
| || || ||The tribal far from home continues to aid the Enclave in hopes it means he returns home soon.|
| || || ||A rehash of the A Patriot's Quest (above) where things do not go hairy and diplomacy trumps over a gun battle.|
| || || ||After a group of wastelanders are abducted by a peculiar alien species, they employ the help of other captives to escape the space craft orbiting miles about Earth.|